You can open InDesign (INDD) files and edit them within a new QXP document, by using data conversion. Transfer your content from InDesign to QuarkXPress with Markzware‘s QuarkXPress XTension, ID2Q. This can help you to speed up production for graphic arts projects.
How to Convert InDesign CS through CC 2014 to QuarkXPress with ID2Q:
1. Click “Markzware” in the QuarkXPress Menu Bar and select “Convert InDesign Document…”
from the Markzware ID2Q fly-out menu.
2. Select the InDesign file to convert and click Open. (A conversion progress bar appears. The InDesign file appears rebuilt in QuarkXPress.)
3. Save, close and reopen the new QuarkXPress file.
4. Remap any missing fonts or images via QuarkXPress.
5. Re-save the new QuarkXPress (QXP) document.
This video walks you through the file conversion:
Adobe InDesign CS–CC 2014 to QuarkXPress
File Conversion via ID2Q
ID2Q can convert InDesign CS through CC 2014 fonts, colors, images, and more to QuarkXPress.
How has this QuarkXPress XTension helped your DTP workflow to convert InDesign to QuarkXPress? Please comment below. Also, feel free to subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List, and interact with Markzware on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+.
Adobe InDesign CS–CC 2014 to QuarkXPress File Conversion via ID2Q