This video shows how to open InDesign within QuarkXPress:
Conversion Software to Open Adobe InDesign in QuarkXPress: ID2Q
ID2Q can convert InDesign fonts, colors, images, and more to QuarkXPress
How to Open InDesign in QuarkXPress with Markzware ID2Q:
- Click “Markzware” in the QuarkXPress Menu Bar and select “Convert InDesign Document…” from the Markzware ID2Q fly-out menu.
- Select the InDesign file to convert and click Open. (You will see a conversion progress bar. The InDesign file will appear rebuilt in QuarkXPress.)
- Save, close and reopen the new QuarkXPress file.
- Remap any missing fonts or images via QuarkXPress.
- Re-save the new QuarkXPress (QXP) document.
Get smooth file conversion with easy access to INDD content within a new QXP document. ID2Q data conversion software can import InDesign into QuarkXPress, allowing users to increase workflow production.
Has this XTension helped you to convert Adobe InDesign files to QuarkXPress? Please comment below. You can also subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List for more information on ID2Q.