Convert Multiple InDesign Files to QuarkXPress:
Batch Convert via ID2Q
How to Convert Multiple InDesign Files to QuarkXPress, using
ID2Q to Batch Convert INDD to QXP:
1. Click “Markzware” in the QuarkXPress Menu Bar and select “Convert InDesign Document…” from the Markzware ID2Q fly-out menu.
2. Select one or more InDesign file(s) to convert. On Mac, hold down the Apple, or Command, Key and click the files you want to select.
3. Click the “Open” button to begin the data conversion. A conversion progress bar appears. The InDesign file appears re-created in QuarkXPress.
4. Save, close and reopen the new QuarkXPress file.
5. Remap any missing fonts or images via QuarkXPress.
6. Re-save the new QuarkXPress (QXP) document.
Batch Convert Multiple InDesign Files to QuarkXPress, including Tables:
For more information on Markzware‘s InDesign to QuarkXPress XTension, please see the ID2Q page. For more conversion software, please see the Markzware Products page.
Did you batch convert multiple InDesign files to QuarkXPress with this QuarkXPress XTension? Share your comments below. Join the Markzware Mailing List, and check out Markzware on
Convert Multiple InDesign Files to QuarkXPress: Batch Convert via ID2Q