ID2Q can convert InDesign CS or InDesign CC content into your new QuarkXPress 2015 document. This Quark XTension from Markzware is valuable conversion software for DTP workflows converting to QuarkXPress 2015. It enables InDesign file users to access QuarkXPress 2015 features for automation and productivity.
QuarkXPress 2015 is customizable, to help you meet your company’s desktop publishing goals. Want to learn how to convert InDesign CS or CC files to QuarkXPress 2015? See this demo video on INDD to QXP file conversion with ID2Q:
How to Convert InDesign CS or
CC Files to QuarkXPress 2015 via ID2Q
ID2Q can convert InDesign images, text and more to QuarkXPress 2015.
How to Convert InDesign CS or CC Files to
QuarkXPress 2015 with Markzware ID2Q:
1. Install ID2Q and click the “Markzware” menu item in the QuarkXPress menu bar, to bring up the ID2Q menu.
2. Hover over the word “ID2Q” and click “Convert InDesign® Document…” in the ID2Q menu selections.
3. Select the InDesign file (INDD document) you wish to convert and click “Open”.
4. Click “OK” in the Conversion Options window.
5. Edit and save the new QuarkXPress (QXP) document.
ID2Q is an XTension to convert InDesign documents into QuarkXPress 2015 projects. QuarkXPress 2015 includes customer-pleasing capabilities, based on Quark’s survey to learn the most desirable features.
- preserves intellectual property investment.
- enables easy data migration.
- eliminates time re-creating content.
- reduces costs re-creating content.
- allows freedom to choose your authoring system.
In an instant, you can convert intricate details of an InDesign file, using ID2Q. This QuarkXPress XTension helps users to move INDD files to a new QXP 2015 document.
Markzware‘s ID2Q document conversion technology saves hours of re-formatting. ID2Q transfers InDesign files, created on either Microsoft Windows or Apple Macintosh OS, into a QuarkXPress file. You can then open the QXP file on both platforms.
How has this QuarkXPress XTension helped you to convert InDesign CS or CC files to QuarkXPress 2015? Please comment below. Also, feel free to subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List, and interact with Markzware on
How to Convert InDesign CS or CC Files to QuarkXPress 2015 via ID2Q