- After installing ID2Q, a “Markzware” menu item appears in the QuarkXPress main menu bar.
Click on “Markzware“, to bring up the ID2Q menu.
- Hover over the word “ID2Q“, to see the ID2Q menu items. Click on “Convert InDesign® Document…“.
- Select the InDesign document to convert and click on the “Open” button.
The Conversion Options window appears, including default settings.
- Click the “OK” button to convert the InDesign file.
ID2Q will convert the InDesign file to a QuarkXPress file.
The InDesign file will appear in QuarkXPress.
- Edit and save the new QuarkXPress file, just as you would any other QuarkXPress file.
How to Convert InDesign to QuarkXPress QXP via
ID2Q can convert InDesign (INDD) fonts, colors, images, and more to QuarkXPress (QXP).
How has this QuarkXPress XTension helped your DTP workflow to convert InDesign to QuarkXPress QXP? Please comment below. Also, feel free to subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List, and interact with Markzware on
How to Convert InDesign to QuarkXPress QXP via ID2Q XTension