Markzware MarkzTools2 is file conversion software for InDesign file users. It can convert InDesign to an earlier version of Adobe InDesign or to IDML. This article tells how to uninstall, deactivate or move your MarkzTools2 license. If you want to complete a MarkzTools2 uninstallation, deactivation or license move, please follow the three easy steps below:
To deactivate MarkzTools2,:
1. make sure MarkzTools2 is not running,
2. locate the MarkzTools2 Application (likely in your Applications folder),
3. drag the MarkzTools2 Application icon to Trash and Empty the Trash.
Drag the MarkzTools2 Application to Trash for Deactivation
MarkzTools2 is a stand-alone application, so it does not require additional InDesign conversion tools for document conversion. It can create an IDML from any version InDesign file, including InDesign CC 2015, InDesign CS6, InDesign CS5, etc.
MarkzTools2 is easy to use. Just drag and drop on MarkzTools2’s main window (or find and select via the File > Convert menu). See how it works, in this demonstration video:
Markzware MarkzTools2 InDesign to IDML Conversion Software
MarkzTools2 can convert an Adobe InDesign file to an IDML (InDesign Markup Language) file. It also lets you choose or create the folder that will contain the IDML.
Markzware MarkzTools2 helps you to create a backup of your InDesign files, without requiring Adobe InDesign or Creative Cloud. When the IDML file then opens, you’ll get a Save dialog with the original document name as the default title.
MarkzTools2 performs file conversion from InDesign to IDML, as well as from InDesign CC-CC 2015 to CS4-CC 2015. Key MarkzTools2 features include the ability to:
• batch convert InDesign files into IDML files.
• create low resolution image previews. (Users do not have to look at gray-tinted, place-holder boxes.)
• display the version of a selected InDesign file.
• operate standalone, without requiring InDesign to be present on the user’s computer.
MarkzTools2 can batch convert multiple InDesign documents in a folder to IDML. This data conversion solution enables fast IDML creation, without waiting for a server to return the IDML file.
Use MarkzTools2 to help you safeguard your InDesign files, by creating backup files! Markzware‘s low-cost MarkzTools 12 Month Bundle Subscription provides:
• MarkzTools for InDesign CS6 Mac
• MarkzTools for InDesign CS5.5 Mac
• MarkzTools for InDesign CS5 Mac
• MarkzTools and MarkzTools2 updates
For more information, please visit the MarkzTools2 page.
Did MarkzTools2 conversion tools help you to convert InDesign to IDML or to an earlier version of InDesign? Please comment below. Feel free also to subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List, and post with Markzware on
How to Uninstall, Deactivate, Move Your Markzware MarkzTools2 License