To support print, publishing and graphic arts file users, Markzware offers a bundle of InDesign plugins, along with an application, ideal for producing InDesign files. Markzware’s MarkzTools for InDesign CS6 is an InDesign CS6 plugin that helps InDesign CS6 users to open versions of InDesign CC documents. Markzware invites you to view this video tutorial, to see how MarkzTools for InDesign CS6 operates:
How to Open InDesign CC 2014 Files in Adobe InDesign CS6, via MarkzTools for InDesign
• Go to the MarkzTools menu in InDesign CS6.
• Select “Convert InDesign Document“.
• Select the InDesign CC 2014 document that you want to convert.
It can help revenue levels, when InDesign CS6 worklflows are able to support file conversion of InDesign CC 2014 documents. The MarkzTools for InDesign CS6 plugin offers useful features for accessing layout details in CC version files.
”This plug-in takes away the need for saving as an IDML file and re-opening in InDesign, a practice which can lead to multiple versions of the interim IDML file floating around.”
– Erica Gamet, Speaker, Trainer, Adobe Certified Expert, iBooks Author, Certified Professional with Distinction
Benefits of MarkzTools for InDesign
• offers dependable file conversion of files created in the latest InDesign versions.
• save money on costs required by manual and other file conversion methods.
• allows easy content migration, for editing within an earlier INDD document version.
• gives InDesign CS5-CS6 users access to InDesign CC versions, without a Creative Cloud subscription.
• helps to safeguard intellectual property.
• saves time, since the InDesign document does not have to be rebuilt from scratch.
MarkzTools Bundle Subscription Features Let You:
• open and edit later versions of InDesign documents, including CC-CC 2018.
• convert a Book file.
• recover INDD layout content in an earlier InDesign version (CS5-CS6).
• view the version in which an InDesign CC file was created.
• extract content from a newer InDesign document version.
• have support for multiple languages, including German, French, and English.
InDesign CC 2014 and InDesign CS6 are common document formats used for creating and sharing documents. When converting an InDesign CC 2014 document, you can be confident that MarkzTools for InDesign CS6 will be able to access the content within CC 2014.
File Types Supported by Markzware MarkzTools for InDesign
• MarkzTools for InDesign CS6 converts InDesign CC-CC 2018 to CS6.
• MarkzTools for InDesign CS5.5 converts InDesign CS6-CC 2018 to CS5.5.
• MarkzTools for InDesign CS5 converts InDesign CS5.5-CC 2018 to CS5.
The user-friendly interface, simplicity of use and minimal cost are distinctive features of MarkzTools. The plugin is simple to use, yet can convert all the InDesign CC 2014 files that you receive.
More impressive is the ability to make PDF forms from inside InDesign CS6. It is actually easier to make them here than in Acrobat Pro, although it is still something you will need to take time to understand.
– Caspian Kidd
Why spend a ridiculous amount of time struggling to access the source document? Markzware provides valuable solutions to enhance and improve conversion processes, so that InDesign workflows can achieve consistent file conversion results.
The Annual Subscription gives the user 1 year of the use of MarkzTools for CS6, CS5.5 and CS5 Mac on a single computer. This includes all updates and upgrades during that year, starting on the date of purchase. After the year is over, users can renew their subscription to continue using MarkzTools.
Get the MarkzTools Bundle
The MarkzTools 12 Month Bundle Subscription includes MarkzTools2 and the original MarkzTools for InDesign plugins. This subscription includes updates for future releases of InDesign through the life of the subscription. With a single, low-cost subscription, you get access to:
• MarkzTools for InDesign CS6 Mac
• MarkzTools for InDesign CS5.5 Mac
• MarkzTools for InDesign CS5 Mac
To buy this bundle, please visit the MarkzTools2 page. Additional Markzware products are available via the Products page. Please feel free to subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List, and get social with Markzware on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+.
Open InDesign CC 2014 File in Adobe InDesign CS6: Markzware MarkzTools