With MarkzTools for InDesign, users can open InDesign CC (Creative Cloud) files within CS6, CS5.5 or CS5. Open later versions of InDesign files (InDesign CC or CC 2014) within InDesign CS6, CS5.5. or CS5. MarkzTools for InDesign allows your InDesign CS5-CS6 application to open a higher version InDesign document.
See how MarkzTools can open InDesign CC files in CS5-CS6, as shown in this video:
Open InDesign CC Files in
Lower Adobe InDesign Versions via
MarkzTools for InDesign
How to Use MarkzTools for InDesign – Method 1
• Go to the MarkzTools menu.
• Select “Convert InDesign Document“.
• Select the InDesign document that you want to convert.
How to Use MarkzTools for InDesign – Method 2
Use Command-O within Adobe InDesign, after loading MarkzTools:
• You will see an Adobe dialog stating you need a higher version of InDesign to open the file.
• Then, you will see a MarkzTools window asking if you want to convert the file.
• Click OK and MarkzTools will convert InDesign for you.
The Annual Subscription gives the user 1 year of the use of MarkzTools for CS6, CS5.5 and CS5 Mac on a single computer. This includes all updates and upgrades during that year, starting on the date of purchase. After the year is over, users can renew their subscription to continue using MarkzTools.
For more information on Markzware‘s InDesign plugin to open InDesign CC in lower versions, please see the MarkzTools page. For more data conversion solutions and conversion tools, please see the Markzware Products page.
Open InDesign CC Files in Lower Adobe InDesign Versions via MarkzTools