Note: PageZephyr and PageZephyr Search have been DISCONTINUED. Please see our Products page for current Markzware offerings. Markzware also has ID Util, which can help you to view Adobe InDesign stories.
Do you need to find information in your Adobe InDesign Creative Suite files? Doing a visual search of all the InDesign CS files on your Mac’s hard drive can be fatiguing. A search tool that can find your chosen word or phrase in these files could be a big help. Markzware offers a stand-alone search application that can locate this potential revenue-producing information for you.
Markzware solves INDD document search for desktop publishing (DTP) users. Markzware’s PageZephyr Search Mac is simple content search software with exceptional capabilities to search InDesign files. PageZephyr Search can search InDesign CS, InDesign CC, and more, to find valuable content for your usage.
Adobe Creative Suite InDesign Content Search, with
PageZephyr Search Mac:
PageZephyr Search Mac:
• allows users to find specific InDesign text in INDD documents.
• can show you the found document in Finder.
• indexes all of the InDesign documents on your computer.
• eliminates time spent on a visual search in volumes of Adobe InDesign files.
• gives you the ability to open the found document in InDesign.
Tip: Tailor content to make it more exciting and relevant for your workflow’s audience. Be enthusiastic about the topic and highlight various aspects of that topic in your articles.
You can view the found content, within context, in PageZephyr Search or in Finder. Copy and paste the found text, to be able to edit or further use that content.
PageZephyr Search Mac highlights the found keywords, in the search results. It also enables users to open documents in InDesign (with an appropriate InDesign version loaded).
The PageZephyr Search Mac content search application:
- supports InDesign CS through InDesign CC files. Users can open documents in InDesign or copy and paste text into a text editor.
- indexes content within Apple Macintosh storage volumes that have Spotlight enabled.
- enables users to locate InDesign for text and to view that content in PageZephyr Search.
- goes to the highlighted search term in InDesign and shows it, within context.
Search InDesign CS files with PageZephyr Search Mac! Check out how, in this demonstration video:
Adobe Creative Suite InDesign Content Search via
PageZephyr Search Mac
Markzware’s PageZephyr Search application can find keywords in InDesign CS through InDesign CC documents.
PageZephyr Search Mac gives you quick access to Adobe InDesign (INDD) documents. It also lets you copy and paste text that it finds, so that you can create and market content.
PageZephyr Search can search InDesign CS or InDesign CC files on Macintosh. For more information on Markzware’s content search application, please visit the PageZephyr Search page. More desktop publishing (DTP) software for creative professionals is available, via the Markzware Products page.
Did PageZephyr Search Mac help you with Adobe Creative Suite InDesign content search? If you have questions or comments, please leave them in the comments section below. You can subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List, and follow Markzware on
Adobe Creative Suite InDesign Content Search via PageZephyr Search Mac