Note: PageZephyr and PageZephyr Search have been DISCONTINUED. Please see our Products page for current Markzware offerings. Markzware also has ID Util, which can help you to view Adobe InDesign stories.
You can discover content on your chosen topic for desktop publishing (DTP), right in your Adobe InDesign files! Markzware’s application to search InDesign can help you with eDiscovery for content production.
Who Makes a Content Search eDiscovery App and What Does It Do?
With extensive experience as a software provider, Markzware offers unique DTP solutions that make it easier to produce content for your audience. Markzware’s PageZephyr Search Mac is a discovery tool that can work well for content creators and desktop publishers. It enables you to index, open, and search InDesign files for text that it can display, so that you can copy and edit that content.
Content Search eDiscovery App to
Find InDesign Text for DTP
Markzware’s PageZephyr Search Mac can locate relevant information in your
Adobe InDesign Creative Suite or Cloud documents.
Why Would Someone Want a Content Search eDiscovery App?
PageZephyr Search Mac:
• gives you quick access to Adobe InDesign (INDD) documents.
• lets you copy and paste text that it finds.
• displays found text within context, in the PageZephyr Search window, or in Finder.
• indexes all of your InDesign documents.
• saves the time and money that a manual search would take.
• finds specific text, based on your simple search entry.
• is a stand-alone application that works on Macintosh systems.
Edit and publish your Adobe InDesign content, so customers can discover it! Using PageZephyr Search Mac can help InDesign workflows to further content production goals for publishing.
How Do You Find InDesign Text for DTP via
Content Search, with PageZephyr Search Mac?
Turn on Spotlight indexing for each volume to be searched.
Click the word “here” on the “Welcome to PageZephyr Search” window.
In the upper left of the Search Parameter Area, in the Any/All Popup, select:
• “Any” to return a result if any one of the search criteria is found, or
• “All” to return a result for every search criteria listed.
In addition to indexing your INDD files, PageZephyr Search Mac enables you to extend the value of your InDesign content, by providing content search features. You can then increase the discoverability of your content, by publishing it on blogs, eBook stores, news feeds, industry websites, etc.
Using PageZephyr Search Mac, a
Content Search eDiscovery App to Find InDesign Text for DTP:
The ability to discover content is a key capability of eDiscovery software. PageZephyr Search Mac can make your InDesign content more accessible for you.
PageZephyr Search Mac:
- indexes content in Apple Macintosh storage volumes with Spotlight enabled.
- supports InDesign CS through InDesign CC files.
- goes to the highlighted search term in InDesign for context awareness.
- does not require you to install or run Adobe InDesign.
In PageZephyr Search Mac’s search field, you can enter keywords relevant to your business. PageZephyr Search will look for those keywords throughout all of the Adobe InDesign files on your hard drive.
PageZephyr Search Mac gives you direct access to INDD proprietary files in your valuable collection of content. Publishers can use innovative eDiscovery features powered by Markzware’s advanced search technology, to mine INDD files.
How Can You Buy a Content Search eDiscovery App?
Search InDesign CC or InDesign CS files, today! You can buy Markzware’s content search application, via the PageZephyr Search page. See more desktop publishing (DTP) software for creative professionals, on the Markzware Products page.
How did this content search eDiscovery app help your DTP workflow to find InDesign text? Please comment below to let us know. Also, feel free to subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List, and socialize with Markzware on
Content Search eDiscovery App to Find InDesign Text for DTP