Note: PageZephyr and PageZephyr Search have been DISCONTINUED. Please see our Products page for current Markzware offerings. Markzware also has ID Util, which can help you to view Adobe InDesign stories.
Search InDesign CC (Creative Cloud) Files via
PageZephyr Search Mac
Markzware’s PageZephyr Search can find your keyword(s) in InDesign CC files.
PageZephyr Search Mac:
- Indexes content within Apple Mac storage volumes that have Spotlight enabled.
- Supports Adobe InDesign CS through InDesign CC files.
- Goes to the highlighted search term in InDesign for context awareness.
- Does not need Adobe InDesign installed or running.
How to Content Search with PageZephyr Search Mac:
- Type in the word you’re seeking.
- Hit Enter. (Files list is on the left; highlighted text is in the file on the right.)
- To see the word in context, right click “Show Selection in Document”. (If you have an appropriate version of InDesign loaded, it’ll highlight that word and show you where it is in the document.)
- To Copy and Paste the text out, you can either click and drag to select text, or hit Command-A (Select All), and select Copy. (That will copy the text to your clipboard, which makes it available for use in other applications.)
PageZephyr Search can search InDesign CC or CS files for Mac OS 10.7 or higher (and under Mavericks 10.9). You can buy Markzware’s content search application via the PageZephyr Search page. See more desktop publishing (DTP) software for creative professionals on the Markzware Products page.
How has this search solution helped your DTP workflow to search InDesign files? Please comment below to let us know. Also, feel free to subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List, and interact with Markzware on
Search InDesign CC (Creative Cloud) Files via PageZephyr Search Mac