Note: PageZephyr and PageZephyr Search have been DISCONTINUED. Please see our Products page for current Markzware offerings. Markzware also has ID Util, which can help you to view Adobe InDesign stories.
Your organization can create and customize content to benefit your customers – and your brand. Search software from Markzware can help you to find content in InDesign files. PageZephyr Search, a content search application for Macintosh, allows users to search InDesign text in INDD documents.
Markzware develops advanced technology that helps creative professionals to maximize production. PageZephyr Search is Adobe InDesign (INDD) file search software by Markzware. With or without the InDesign program, users can search the text content of InDesign CS files in Spotlight-indexable local volumes.
Sample of Search in InDesign Creative Suite via
PageZephyr Search Mac:
The PageZephyr Search Mac application for desktop publishing can:
• Search InDesign CS or CC Files: Find your chosen text in InDesign files.
• Index INDD Documents: See a list of InDesign documents relevant to your search and get fast access to content.
• Extract InDesign Content: Copy and paste text from the related INDD files, which show the found text, highlighted within context.
PageZephyr Search is InDesign term search software by Markzware for Adobe Creative Suite. One way organizations can feed their content machine is by using content search. PageZephyr Search can help to provide these organizations with search results that can fuel content creation for brand building.
Tip: Strive to market your content for success. You can get your content more widely distributed, by positively attracting industry influencers and customers.
You can do a content search in INDD CS files, with Markzware’s PageZephyr Search Mac. Learn how, as this video demonstrates:
Search InDesign Creative Suite via
PageZephyr Search Mac
PageZephyr Search enables users to search through InDesign files on Spotlight-indexed volumes to find keywords.
PageZephyr Search can:
- read InDesign CS through InDesign CC files (InDesign v3-v9), whether created on a Mac or Windows computer.
- archive old and new InDesign files.
- search text content of archived InDesign files for specific words (customer name, product name, keyword, etc.)
- copy text content out of an InDesign file, without InDesign running on your Mac.
- search an InDesign file archive for a specific word, open the InDesign file (with InDesign installed) and be taken to the found word.
How to Search InDesign Creative Suite via PageZephyr Search Mac:
1. Ensure that Spotlight indexing is turned on for each volume to be searched.
2. Click the word “here” on the “Welcome to PageZephyr Search” window. (Allow 20-30 minutes.)
3. In the upper left of the Search Parameter Area, select Any in the Any/All Popup.
Find, edit and create your new content. Then, you can plan your content marketing to meet the demand for findable content.
PageZephyr Search Mac can search InDesign CS or InDesign CC files on Macintosh. For more information on Markzware‘s content search application, please visit the PageZephyr Search page. More desktop publishing (DTP) software for creative professionals is available, via the Markzware Products page.
Did this search solution help you to search InDesign Creative Suite? Please leave a comment in the section below. You can subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List, and visit with Markzware on
Search InDesign Creative Suite via PageZephyr Search Mac