Markzware continues to develop Quark XTensions for print, publishing and graphic arts industries. PDF2DTP is file conversion software by Markzware. PDF2DTP can convert PDF file to QuarkXPress file for desktop publishing (DTP) workflows.
Convert PDF File to QuarkXPress via
PDF2DTP Conversion Tools
Markzware’s PDF2DTP allows users to edit PDF document items in a QXP document.
PDF2DTP for QuarkXPress benefits users, since it:
• preserves intellectual property.
• enables easy document conversion.
• eliminates time re-creating content.
• reduces costs re-creating content.
• allows freedom to bring PDF content into your familiar QuarkXPress DTP workflow.
QuarkXPress offers many DTP features and can be beneficial for several target markets. You can use PDF2DTP to convert documents saved as PDFs to QXP documents and take advantage of these features.
How to Convert PDF File to QuarkXPress with PDF2DTP:
Install and activate Markzware’s PDF2DTP for QuarkXPress.
Under the Markzware menu item in QuarkXPress, click PDF2DTP, then:
- to select and convert all the pages in a PDF file (based on Preferences), click “Convert PDF…”.
- to specify a range of pages, select “Convert Page Range…”.
- to set parameters and options for PDF file conversion, click “Preferences…”.
- to view the help/about window, select “Help…”.
Some workflows may require unique document formats, and file conversion software can address that. With PDF2DTP, you can be sure that the QXP document that you share will contain an accurate conversion of the source document’s formatting.
Sample of File Conversion, Using PDF2DTP Conversion Tools to
Convert PDF File to QuarkXPress:
PDF2DTP for QuarkXPress can convert PDF to QuarkXPress, including such PDF file details as:
• colors and blends
• text attributes and runarounds
• images and tables
• page positioning
Did PDF2DTP conversion tools help you to convert PDF file to QuarkXPress? Please share your story in the comment section below. Feel free to subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List and join Markzware on
Convert PDF File to QuarkXPress via PDF2DTP Conversion Tools