You no longer have to rebuild PDF documents from scratch in QXP or take forever to convert one PDF page at a time. You can use QuarkXPress XTensions to convert PDF to QuarkXPress for your desktop publishing (DTP) workflow.
Markzware develops several productivity tools, including XTensions for graphic design, print and publishing. Markzware’s PDF2DTP for QuarkXPress is conversion software that can convert Portable Document Format to QXP. This allows users to edit PDF content within a QuarkXPress document.
Within seconds, you could get access to modify PDF elements within a new QXP document. File conversion with PDF2DTP is a quick method to convert PDF to QuarkXPress files for DTP workflows. This video demonstrates PDF to QuarkXPress document conversion:
Convert PDF File to QuarkXPress via
PDF2DTP Quark XTension
PDF2DTP for QuarkXPress is a PDF converter for QXP document workflows.
PDF2DTP for QuarkXPress:
• converts PDF to QuarkXPress (QXP) files.
• converts any PDF file into a DTP environment.
• extracts embedded or placed images from PDFs.
• is fast & simple to use.
• provides a quick return on investment.
• is essential for any page layout artist.
PDF2DTP transfers PDF details into a layout format that enables you to create a QXP document for desktop publishing (DTP). You can use that QXP document to deliver your product information to your customer, via many publishing options.
Adding file conversion to your workflow, with PDF2DTP for QuarkXPress, can make a difference in productivity. PDF2DTP for QuarkXPress helps users to:
- get quick document access to edit a PDF within QuarkXPress.
- recover a PDF file without the original application used to create the PDF, thus, saving time, money and labor.
- extract text, images and more from a PDF, plus be able to work with that content in QuarkXPress.
Using the PDF2DTP Quark XTension to
Convert PDF File to QuarkXPress:
Thanks to PDF2DTP for QuarkXPress, users can move content from its original file type to another file type. This XTension can convert PDF to QuarkXPress, including such PDF file details as:
• blends, pantone colors, and other colors
• fonts, styles, runarounds, and text attributes
• images and tables
• page positioning
How to Convert PDF to QuarkXPress with PDF2DTP:
• Install and activate Markzware’s PDF2DTP for QuarkXPress.
• In QuarkXPress, click PDF2DTP under the Markzware menu item.
• Click “Convert PDF…”.
Publishers can increase their chance at revenue, by publishing their designs. PDF2DTP for QuarkXPress provides a way for you to use PDF content to create a QXP document for publishing.
How did this Quark XTension help you to convert PDF file to QuarkXPress file? Please leave your comments or questions in the section below. You can also subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List and join Markzware on
Convert PDF File to QuarkXPress via PDF2DTP Quark XTension