Depending on your business, you could have numerous PDF documents. What if you could convert PDF file to InDesign file and edit PDF content? Getting data into another format can allow users to modify and preserve that data.
Markzware develops InDesign CC plugins that allow users access to PDF content via data conversion. Markzware‘s PDF2DTP CC plugin is simple to use, yet can convert an entire archive’s worth of PDF files to InDesign CC 2015.
Using Data Conversion Software, PDF2DTP to
Convert PDF to InDesign CC 2015:
Benefits of Using PDF2DTP:
• converts PDF to InDesign CS6, CC, and CC 2015 (a DTP environment)
• extracts images embedded or placed in PDFs in a quick and easy way
• provides swift return on investment for desktop publishing and creative professionals
If you want to edit or share the contents of a PDF file, you can convert it to an INDD file format, using PDF2DTP. It can convert PDF to InDesign, allowing users to edit PDF content for publishing.
How to Convert PDF to InDesign CC 2015, using PDF2DTP:
- To convert all pages in a PDF, click the Markzware menu item, click PDF2DTP, and select “Convert PDF…”.
- To specify a range of pages, click PDF2DTP under the Markzware menu item and select “Convert Page Range…”.
- To set certain parameters and options for PDF file conversion, click PDF2DTP under the Markzware menu item and select “Preferences…”.
- To view the help/about window, click PDF2DTP under the Markzware menu item and select “Help…”.
PDF2DTP supports fonts, images, and formatting, making it possible to produce PDF files that look like the originals. Users can convert PDF files, with the conversion options that they choose.
PDF2DTP conversion tools produce an actual InDesign file out of a PDF file. This makes it easy to bridge file formats and to support green programs.
PDF2DTP for InDesign’s features:
- The Convert PDF menu item allows you to select and convert all pages in a PDF file. The settings used will be current values set under the Preferences area.
- The Converting PDF progress bar that appears during conversion allows you to track the PDF to InDesign file conversion process. This window displays the number of the page now converting (within the range of pages), the total number of pages in the range, and the time usage.
- The Convert Page Range menu item allows you to select a PDF file and range of pages to convert. The settings used will be current values set under the Preferences area.
- The Preferences menu item brings up the PDF2DTP Preferences window where you can set certain parameters and options for the conversion of PDF files.
- The Help menu item will display a small window that contains the PDF2DTP version number, a link to the online PDF2DTP manual, and a link to Markzware Tech Support.
PDF2DTP preserves the fonts, images, and formatting, as specified in the original PDF file. Batch conversion capability makes it simple to apply one conversion to a bunch of files.
You can move PDF elements into an Adobe INDD Creative Cloud 2015 document. Check out how, in this PDF2DTP demonstration video:
Convert PDF to InDesign CC 2015 with
Data Conversion Software, PDF2DTP
Markzware’s PDF2DTP InDesign plugin opens
PDF colors, images, fonts and more in
Adobe INDD Creative Cloud 2015.
This CC plugin produces documents that are as close to the original as possible. PDF2DTP’s simple user interface and easy-to-access features can help you with your daily file conversion tasks.
How did this data conversion software help you to convert PDF to InDesign CC 2015? Please comment below to let us know. You can also subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List, and join Markzware on:
Convert PDF to InDesign CC 2015 with Data Conversion Software, PDF2DTP