Convert PDF to QuarkXPress 9 with PDF2DTP for QuarkXPress 9, the PDF to QuarkXPress converter from Markzware. This QuarkXPress XTension makes it fast and easy to convert PDF content into a new QuarkXPress 8 or 9 document, in Mac or Windows. Convert content from PDF to QuarkXPress (QXP):
With the Markzware PDF2DTP QuarkXPress XTension, you don’t have to create a new QuarkXPress document, just convert content from PDF to QuarkXPress. View this PDF2DTP video demonstration to see how easy it is to convert PDF to QuarkXPress:
The PDF2DTP for QuarkXPress XTension is conversion software that allows users to edit PDF within QXP. Instantly convert content details of your PDF document to re-create it within QuarkXPress. Select PDF2DTP -> Convert PDF from the QuarkXPress Utilities menu to enable the file conversion. Markzware’s PDF to QuarkXPress converter will convert PDF items, allowing you to:
- automatically save your new document to the designated conversion folder upon completion of the document conversion.
- save the image previews in the PDF to the conversion folder.
- save one image preview file if there are duplicates (saving only one also speeds up the conversion process).
- create a file in the conversion folder for a missing image which has a known name (so you can later update the images).
- link to an image if a PDF contains an image path (i.e., OPI data) and PDF2DTP for QuarkXPress can locate that image.
Convert PDF file to QuarXPress 9 with
PDF2DTP for QuarkXPress Converter
Get a quick return on the investment you have made in your content, while preserving your intellectual property investment. Save money when you convert PDF content with Markzware PDF2DTP for QuarkXPress. Get the PDF to QuarkXPress converter, available via the PDF2DTP page.