Markzware has conversion software that can convert PDF to QuarkXPress. PDF2DTP for QuarkXPress is an XTension for PDF to QuarkXPress file conversion. It allows users to edit PDF within a new QXP document.
PDF2DTP for QuarkXPress helps users to:
- recover a PDF file without the original application used to create the PDF, thus, saving time, money and labor.
- get quick document access to edit a PDF within QuarkXPress.
- extract text, images and more from a PDF, plus be able to work with that content in QuarkXPress.
How to Convert PDF File to QuarkXPress (QXP) via
PDF2DTP for QuarkXPress can convert PDF fonts, colors, images, and more, to QXP.
- to select and convert all the pages in a PDF file (based on the currently set values of settings specified under the Preferences area), click “Convert PDF…”.
- to specify a range of pages, select “Convert Page Range…”.
- to set parameters and options for PDF file conversion, click “Preferences…”.
- to view the help/about window, select “Help…”.
Example of Document Conversion with
PDF2DTP for QuarkXPress XTension to
Convert PDF File to QuarkXPress:
How has the XTension, PDF2DTP, helped you to convert PDF file to QuarkXPress file? Please comment below to let us know. You can also subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List and follow Markzware on
How to Convert PDF File to QuarkXPress (QXP) via XTension, PDF2DTP