PDF (Portable Document Format) files and QXP (QuarkXPress) files are two file types that are in common use within desktop publishing (DTP) workflows. Sometimes, a DTP workflow receives a PDF, while a QXP file is what the workflow requires for editing or submission. A QuarkXPress XTension can convert PDF to QuarkXPress, to get the file into the appropriate format.
Markzware develops a Quark XTension that allows QuarkXPress users direct access to PDF content, via file conversion. PDF2DTP for QuarkXPress is data conversion software for QXP workflows to convert PDF file to QuarkXPress file. It enables users to edit PDF content in a QXP document.
Quark XTension to Convert PDF File to QXP:
PDF2DTP for QuarkXPress
PDF2DTP for QuarkXPress helps you to manage successful conversion from PDF to QXP.
PDF2DTP for QuarkXPress conversion tools can help you with:
• file recovery: Recover a PDF file without the original application used to create the PDF.
• PDF editing: Get quick document access to edit a PDF.
• content extraction: Extract content from a PDF.
As a forward-thinking organization, you may eager to publish your content. Lots of companies offer conversion software, but you’ll want to choose reliable conversion software that suits your workflow needs. PDF2DTP for QuarkXPress is a dependable Quark XTension to convert your PDF files to QXP files.
Document Settings Preferences in PDF2DTP for QuarkXPress,
Markzware’s Quark XTension to Convert PDF File to QXP:
• Install and activate PDF2DTP for QuarkXPress.
• In QuarkXPress, under the Markzware menu item, click PDF2DTP.
• Click “Convert PDF…”.
PDF2DTP for QuarkXPress benefits DTP workflows. It:
• can convert PDF to QuarkXPress files.
• is fast & simple to use.
• extracts embedded or placed images from PDFs.
• is a vital tool for any creative professional.
• provides a quick return on investment.
• will convert a PDF file into a QXP file for desktop publishing (DTP).
Your content can be put into a digital, downloadable format, so that people can better access it. So, getting the best file conversion software that enables this goal is important.
PDF2DTP for QuarkXPress can convert PDF details to QuarkXPress, including:
• page positioning
• colors and blends
• images and tables
• text attributes and runarounds
How did this Quark XTension help your DTP workflow to convert PDF file to QXP file? Please comment below to let us know. You can also subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List and post with Markzware on
Quark XTension to Convert PDF File to QXP: PDF2DTP for QuarkXPress