Launch PDFMarkz from InDesign
Convert PDF documents from within InDesign using the PDFImport Script
PDFMarkz offers a PDFImport Script that allows integration with InDesign.
Installing the PDFImport.js Script adds Menu options in InDesign that allow for converting and opening PDF documents from within InDesign. This is a familiar way to use PDFMarkz for users coming from PDF2DTP.
- Install PDFMarkz into your Applications folder.
- Install the PDFImport Script from within PDFMarkz using the Script Installer (Tools -> Script Installer).
- Launch InDesign or relaunch if already running.
- Navigate to “Open PDF File…” under the “File” Menu. Or use the “Convert PDF Document…” option under the “Markzware” Menu.
- Choose a PDF file to convert and open in the Open File Dialog.
- Sit back as the PDFImport Script and PDFMarkz automate the process of converting and opening the document in InDesign.