Pub2ID can convert Publisher to InDesign content and is developed by Markzware, publisher of several document conversion tools and other quality products for industries related to graphic arts. This InDesign plugin for Adobe Creative Suite graphic software workflows makes it easy for creative professionals to convert Microsoft Publisher files quickly to InDesign CS. Check out this data conversion software video on how to open Publisher (newly-created or legacy files) in an InDesign file:
How to Open Publisher in InDesign with Markzware Pub2ID InDesign Plugin
Publisher to InDesign CS conversion with Pub2ID helps creative professionals move all Publisher content elements from legacy files and more to Adobe Creative Suite INDD for graphic design, including:
- color models
- linked text boxes
- page size
- text attributes and tables
- word wrap
Pub2ID can also extract embedded images from Publisher content in graphic arts documents. Markzware recommends proofing all converted files before the output process, since graphic software DTP programs render text and represent graphic arts elements in different ways.
How to use Pub2ID data conversion software to open Publisher in InDesign INDD for graphic design:
- Locate your Microsoft Publisher file with InDesign>File>Open.
- Click “Open”.
- In the InDesign menu bar, click “Markzware”.
- Select “Convert MS Publisher Document” from the Pub2ID fly-out menu.
- The conversion progress bar appears.
- The Microsoft Publisher file will open in InDesign.
- Extracted images go in a folder with the Microsoft Publisher file name and are linked in the new InDesign document.
- Save the new InDesign document.
- Close then reopen the new InDesign file.
- Use the InDesign dialog to remap any missing fonts.
- Re-save the new InDesign document.
To convert Publisher to InDesign CS for Adobe Creative Suite graphic design is that easy with Markzware Pub2ID. Check out Pub2ID today at the Pub2ID page on the Markzware website. Check out more document conversion tools for graphic software users on the Markzware Products page.
Open Publisher fonts, colors, and layers from legacy files in INDD with Pub2ID InDesign plugin for creative professionals. Get Markzware document conversion tools, open Publisher in InDesign, and edit PUB content in an InDesign file!