Adobe CC Plugin to
Open QuarkXPress in InDesign CC: Q2ID
Q2ID (Quark to InDesign) can import QXP fonts, images, colors, and more into INDD.
How to Open QuarkXPress in InDesign CC with Adobe CC Plugin, Q2ID:
- Click “Markzware” in the InDesign Menu Bar and select “Convert QuarkXPress® Document…” from the Q2ID fly-out menu.
- Select the QuarkXPress file to convert and click Open. (You will see a conversion progress bar. The QuarkXPress file will appear rebuilt in InDesign.)
- Save, close and reopen the new InDesign file.
- Remap any missing fonts or images via the InDesign dialog.
- Re-save the new InDesign document.
Our Q2ID Bundle Subscription gives you access to Q2ID for InDesign CC 2014, CC, CS6, CS5.5 and CS5. A single purchase and license includes InDesign plugins for both Macintosh and Windows platforms.
The subscription provides access to all of these plugins, plus free updates throughout the subscription term. You can buy the Q2ID Bundle Subscription via the Q2ID product page. See more document conversion tools on the Markzware Products page.
Has this InDesign plugin helped your DTP workflow to open QuarkXPress within InDesign CC? How did it work for you? Please comment below. You can also subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List, and socialize with Markzware on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+.
Adobe CC Plugin to Open QuarkXPress in InDesign CC: Q2ID