Conversion Software to Import Quark Files into
InDesign CC: Q2ID
Markzware’s Q2ID converts QuarkXPress files to InDesign CC (Creative Cloud).
Q2ID can convert Quark to InDesign, including such QXP document items as:
- anchored boxes
- color models
- fonts and styles
- linked text boxes
- page positioning
- pantone colors
- text attributes
How to Import Quark Files into InDesign CC with Q2ID:
- Click “Markzware” in the InDesign Menu Bar and select “Convert QuarkXPress® Document…” from the Q2ID fly-out menu.
- Select the QuarkXPress file to convert and click Open. (You will see a conversion progress bar. The QuarkXPress file will appear rebuilt in InDesign.)
- Save, close and reopen the new InDesign file.
- Remap any missing fonts or images via the InDesign dialog.
- Re-save the new InDesign document.
The Q2ID Bundle Subscription offers flexibility, for one low price. It includes plugins for InDesign CC and CC 2014 (Creative Cloud), as well as for CS6, CS5.5, and CS5 (Adobe Creative Suite), for Macintosh and Windows platforms. The subscription includes access to all of these plugins, plus free updates throughout the subscription term. You can buy the Q2ID Bundle Subscription, loaded with InDesign plugins, via the Q2ID product page. See more document conversion tools on the Markzware Products page.
How has this InDesign plugin helped your DTP workflow to convert QuarkXPress to Adobe InDesign files? Please comment below. You can also subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List, and interact with Markzware on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+.
Conversion Software to Import Quark Files into InDesign CC: Q2ID