Convert QuarkXPress to InDesign Files via
InDesign Plugin, Q2ID
Markzware’s Q2ID moves QuarkXPress fonts, images, colors, and more to InDesign.
How to Convert QuarkXPress to InDesign Files via InDesign Plugin, Q2ID:
- Click “Markzware” in the InDesign Menu Bar and select “Convert QuarkXPress® Document…” from the Q2ID fly-out menu.
- Select the QuarkXPress file to convert and click Open.
(A conversion progress bar appears. The QuarkXPress file appears rebuilt in InDesign.)
- Save, close and reopen the new InDesign file.
- Remap any missing fonts or images via the InDesign dialog.
- Re-save the new InDesign document.
Markzware’s Q2ID Bundle Subscription includes plugins for InDesign CC and CC 2014 (Creative Cloud). It also includes plugins for CS6, CS5.5, and CS5 (Adobe Creative Suite). The subscription includes access to these plugins (Mac and Win), plus free updates throughout the subscription term.
Has this InDesign plugin worked well in your DTP workflow to convert QuarkXPress to Adobe InDesign files? Please comment below. Please subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List, and connect with Markzware on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+.
Convert QuarkXPress to InDesign Files via InDesign Plugin, Q2ID