Q2ID is an InDesign plugin for file conversion from QuarkXPress to InDesign CS5 through InDesign CC 2014. This conversion software by Markzware can convert QuarkXPress (QXP) files to InDesign for INDD workflows. Click on the video below to watch the data conversion from Quark to InDesign:
File Conversion from
QuarkXPress to InDesign CS5-CC 2014 via Q2ID
Markzware’s Q2ID opens QuarkXPress items within Adobe InDesign CS5, CS6, CC, or CC 2014.
How to Convert QuarkXPress to InDesign CS5-CC 2014, using Q2ID:
- Click “Markzware” in the InDesign Menu Bar and select “Convert QuarkXPress® Document…” from the Q2ID fly-out menu.
- Select the QuarkXPress file to convert and click Open. (You will see a conversion progress bar. The QuarkXPress file will appear rebuilt in InDesign.)
- Save, close and reopen the new InDesign file.
- Remap any missing fonts or images via the InDesign dialog.
- Re-save the new InDesign document.
The Q2ID Bundle Subscription includes plugins for InDesign CC (Creative Cloud), CC 2014, plus CS6, CS5.5, and CS5 (Adobe Creative Suite). The subscription includes all these Mac and Win plugins, plus free updates throughout the subscription term.
Did you use this InDesign plugin to convert QuarkXPress to Adobe InDesign files? Please comment below. You can also subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List, and interact with Markzware on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+.
File Conversion from QuarkXPress to InDesign CS5-CC 2014 via Q2ID