Commercial printers, publishers and graphic artists need not shy away from converting files via conversion software. InDesign CC plugins from Markzware make it easy and affordable to convert Quark to InDesign CC 2014.
Markzware’s product line provides Adobe InDesign users with a reliable source of file conversion tools. Markzware’s Q2ID is a document conversion solution that can open a QuarkXPress file within an Adobe InDesign file, including CC through CC 2017 versions.
Featuring quality document conversion capability, Markzware’s Q2ID offers fast and effective content exchange. Watch this video, to learn the simple file conversion steps:
How to Convert QuarkXPress 2017 to InDesign CC 2014, using a Plugin from the Q2ID Bundle
How to Convert QuarkXPress to InDesign CC 2014, via Markzware Q2ID:
• Click “Markzware” in the InDesign CC 2014 Menu Bar and select “Convert QuarkXPress® Document…” from the Q2ID fly-out menu.
• Select the QuarkXPress 2017 file to convert and click Open. You will see a conversion progress bar. The QuarkXPress file will appear rebuilt in InDesign.
• Save, close and reopen the new InDesign file.
• Remap any missing fonts or images via the InDesign dialog.
• Re-save the new InDesign document.
Data conversion software is a cost-effective solution for DTP workflows who want the ability to convert QuarkXPress files to InDesign files. One of the best parts is that you can check the file conversion progress, while transferring your design in a quick and easy way.
This product has been a major timesaver for us. When we transitioned from Quark to InDesign, it was a huge cost savings, not having to recreate all of our Quark files. Highly recommend!
– Ann, Q2ID reviewer
Q2ID for InDesign’s Benefits:
• provides accurate data conversion and easy access to QXP content within a new INDD document, in just a little time.
• opens the QuarkXPress file in InDesign, allowing you to modify the QXP file.
• provides fast access to a QXP document and gives a quick return on investment.
Using the Q2ID for InDesign CC 2014 Plugin from the Q2ID Bundle to
Convert QuarkXPress 2017 to InDesign CC 2014:
1. Convert QuarkXPress® Document… – Clicking on this menu item will bring up an Open File window asking you to locate the QuarkXPress file you would like to convert.
2. Help… – Clicking this will bring up a small window with a few options.
When you select the Help… menu item, a small window appears with:
• the version number of Q2ID you are running.
• link to the Q2ID online manual, which opens your default web browser and takes you to the Q2ID manual on the web.
• link to the Markzware Tech Support Request Form, which opens your default web browser and takes you to the Markzware Online Technical Support Form.
3. Conversion progress bar – helps you to track the file conversion process.
Markzware Q2ID Menu Items
The Q2ID Bundle Subscription (1 Year) supports file conversion from QuarkXPress 4-2017 to:
• InDesign CC 2017 Mac & Win
• InDesign CC 2015 Mac & Win
• InDesign CC 2014 Mac & Win
• InDesign CC Mac & Win
• InDesign CS6 Mac & Win
• InDesign CS5.5 Mac & Win
• InDesign CS5 Mac & Win
Are you an InDesign user who has QuarkXPress content that is fit to print or publish? Then, you can get Markzware’s valuable QXP to INDD file conversion solution, Q2ID.
Markzware’s Q2ID can convert QuarkXPress file items to InDesign, including:
• linked text boxes
• page positioning
• text attributes
Using file conversion software is the ideal way to access your content in another file type for digital publishing. Workflows that use Markzware’s Q2ID conversion solutions can save huge amounts of time and effort on document reconstruction.
How to Get Q2ID
Markzware‘s Q2ID Bundle Subscription provides access to multiple InDesign plugins, including:
• Q2ID for InDesign CC 2017 Mac & Win
• Q2ID for InDesign CC 2015 Mac & Win
• Q2ID for InDesign CC 2014 Mac & Win
• Q2ID for InDesign CC Mac & Win
• Q2ID for InDesign CS6 Mac & Win
• Q2ID for InDesign CS5.5 Mac & Win
• Q2ID for InDesign CS5 Mac & Win
A single license allows you to choose which of these plugins to use at any time, during the subscription term. All updates are included, for free, throughout the subscription term.
How to Convert QuarkXPress 2017 to InDesign CC 2014: Q2ID Bundle