Did your client supply a graphic design layout in a QXP 2016 file, but you produce InDesign CC 2017 (INDD) documents? No worries. Markzware will explain how you can convert QuarkXPress to InDesign CC 2017, by using conversion software.
To support the needs of graphic designers, Markzware develops file conversion tools, ideal for producing DTP products. Q2ID for InDesign CC 2017 is a plugin in Markzware’s Q2ID Bundle Subscription that can import QuarkXPress page layout elements into InDesign. See how, in this demonstration video:
Video that Shows How to Open QuarkXPress 2016 Graphic Design in Adobe InDesign CC 2017
Steps to Open QuarkXPress 2016 Graphic Design in
Adobe InDesign CC 2017 via Q2ID:
• Click “Markzware” in the InDesign CC 2017 Menu Bar.
• Select “Convert QuarkXPress® Document…” from the Q2ID fly-out menu.
• Select the QuarkXPress 2016 file to convert and click Open.
• Save, close and reopen the new InDesign CC 2017 file.
Key Features in Q2ID
1. Convert QuarkXPress® Document… (select QuarkXPress file to convert)
2. The Help… window (Q2ID version number, online manual link, and support request form)
3. The Conversion progress bar (track file conversion progress)
Advantages of Using Q2ID
• extract content from a QuarkXPress document, to preserve text, images and more.
• work with QXP file content within InDesign, while saving the costs of recreating QXP files.
• get fast access to QuarkXPress content, then edit and add impressive features through InDesign.
Markzware’s QuarkXPress to InDesign converter works on both platforms, whether you use Mac or Windows. Once in Adobe InDesign, you can use InDesign graphics, text styles, and other features.
The Q2ID CC Mac/Win 1 Year
Bundle Subscription supports:
• InDesign CC 2017 Mac & Win
• InDesign CC 2014 Mac & Win
• InDesign CC Mac & Win
• InDesign CS6 Mac & Win
• InDesign CS5.5 Mac & Win
• InDesign CS5 Mac & Win
How to Buy Q2ID
You can buy the Q2ID Bundle Subscription, via the Q2ID page. The subscription includes plugins for InDesign CC-CC 2017 (Creative Cloud), as well as for CS5-CS6 (Adobe Creative Suite), for Macintosh and Windows platforms. Q2ID Bundle Subscription license holders get access to all of these plugins, plus free updates throughout the subscription term. To see more graphic design solutions, please visit the Markzware Products page.
How to Open QuarkXPress 2016 Graphic Design in Adobe InDesign CC 2017