Markzware has InDesign CS5 plugins to convert QuarkXPress (QXP) to Adobe InDesign CS5 (INDD Creative Suite 5). Q2ID for InDesign CS5 can open QuarkXPress files within InDesign CS5 for Adobe Creative Suite.
The Q2ID for InDesign CS5 plugin is conversion software to import QuarkXPress into Adobe InDesign CS5. You can move your content from Quark to InDesign, including fonts, images, colors, etc. Learn how, by checking out this video demonstration of file conversion and the following steps:
How to Open QuarkXPress in InDesign CS5:
Q2ID CS5 Plugin
Q2ID for InDesign CS5 can open QuarkXPress files within an InDesign CS5 document.
How to Convert QuarkXPress to InDesign CS5 with Markzware’s Q2ID:
- Click “Markzware” in the InDesign CS5 Menu Bar and select “Convert QuarkXPress® Document…” from the Q2ID fly-out menu.
- Select the QuarkXPress file to convert and click Open. (You will see a conversion progress bar. The QuarkXPress file will appear rebuilt in InDesign.)
- Save, close and reopen the new InDesign CS5 file.
- Remap any missing fonts or images via the InDesign dialog.
- Re-save the new InDesign CS5 document.
Q2ID Bundle Subscription
Markzware’s Q2ID Bundle Subscription gives you access to all current Q2ID plugin versions. It includes plugins for InDesign CS5, CS5.5 and CS6, as well as InDesign CC and CC 2014, for Mac and Win. A single, affordable license includes access to all of these plugins, plus free updates throughout the subscription term.
Share About Q2ID
How has this InDesign plugin helped your DTP workflow to open QuarkXPress in InDesign CS5? Please comment below. You can also subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List and interact with Markzware on
How to Open QuarkXPress in InDesign CS5: Q2ID CS5 Plugin