InDesign CC Plugin to
Open QuarkXPress in InDesign: Q2ID
Data conversion with Q2ID can open QuarkXPress in InDesign, including fonts, images, colors, etc.
How to Open QuarkXPress in InDesign with InDesign CC Plugin, Q2ID:
- Click “Markzware” in the InDesign Menu Bar and select “Convert QuarkXPress® Document…” from the Q2ID fly-out menu.
- Select the QuarkXPress file to convert and click Open. (You will see a conversion progress bar. The QuarkXPress file will appear rebuilt in InDesign.)
- Save, close and reopen the new InDesign file.
- Remap any missing fonts or images via the InDesign dialog.
- Re-save the new InDesign document.
The Q2ID Bundle Subscription includes plugins for InDesign CC and CC 2014 (Creative Cloud), as well as for CS6, CS5.5, and CS5 (Adobe Creative Suite), for Mac and Windows. The subscription includes access to all of these plugins, plus free updates throughout the subscription term. You can buy the Q2ID Bundle Subscription, via the Q2ID product page. See more document conversion tools on the Markzware Products page.
Does your DTP workflow use this InDesign plugin to convert QuarkXPress to Adobe InDesign files? Please comment below. You can also subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List, and join Markzware on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+.
InDesign CC Plugin to Open QuarkXPress in InDesign: Q2ID