Markzware announces that a file conversion plugin guru gives others InDesign training on how to use InDesign file conversion plugin products. Markzware is the publisher of Q2ID (file conversion plugin to convert Quark to InDesign). Kris Coppieters discussed the upcoming Adobe Summit with Mary Gay Marchese of Markzware:
I can vouch for Kris that he is the ‘real-deal’ and have known Kris for several years. His insight into translating the ideas of the ‘artist’ into conversion tools and other solutions is uncanny.
For those who want to reduce development time and get to the nitty-gritty, pronto –
I recommend signing up for his next InDesign training class before it’s too late!
To review, if you:
- will be involved in InDesign plugin development or InDesign training
- have some experience in C or C + + development
- might have experience with QuarkXPress XTension development
- might have experience with other Adobe SDKs
- might have experience after taking Adobe courses or Adobe InDesign training
- might currently already be doing InDesign plugin development but don’t fully understand it
Don’t wait. Sign up today for InDesign training and learn about InDesign plugin development! Space is limited. You can email Kris directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need a file conversion plugin to convert QuarkXPress to INDD? Remember to use Q2ID, conversion software to convert Quark to InDesign. See more data conversion solutions on the Markzware Products page.
InDesign Plug-in Guru Gives InDesign Training on File Conversion Plug-in