Your documents can determine what impression your customers receive of your organization. So, a poor document conversion result just won’t make the grade.
Markzware provides conversion software to a broad range of industries such as printing, publishing, and graphic arts. Q2ID for InDesign CS6 is an Adobe CS6 plugin by Markzware. Q2ID CS6 handles fast, accurate file conversion from one page layout application to another (QuarkXPress to InDesign CS6).
Menu in Q2ID InDesign Plugins to
Open QuarkXPress in Adobe InDesign CS6:
• Recover QuarkXPress Files: Recover a QXP file in InDesign, without the original design application. Q2ID saves time, money and effort, since the QuarkXPress document does not have to be re-created.
• Modify QXP Documents: Get fast access to a QXP document for tweaking within an INDD document. Q2ID opens the QuarkXPress file in InDesign, allowing you to edit the QXP file.
• Extract QXP Content: Get content (images, text, etc.) from a QXP document into an INDD document.
Is a team member wasting time on manual file conversion, when the workflow could save time, by using conversion software that can convert files for you? It may help to compare the time and effort that conversion methods take, so that you can update and streamline your production process.
To convert QuarkXPress to InDesign with Q2ID, click “Markzware” in the InDesign Menu Bar. Select “Convert QuarkXPress® Document…” from the Q2ID fly-out menu. Select the QuarkXPress file to convert, click Open, and Save the new InDesign file.
Today’s workflows need to invest in the right tools to help their organizations to get their money’s worth. Q2ID provides consistent, accurate document conversion, for an excellent return on investment.
You can use Q2ID conversion software to import QuarkXPress content into an InDesign CS6 document. See how, as this video demonstrates:
InDesign Plugins to
Open QuarkXPress in Adobe InDesign CS6: Q2ID
Markzware’s Q2ID helps users to open QuarkXPress in InDesign CS6 (Creative Suite 6).
So, let’s say your organization invests in the low cost for Q2ID. This conversion software could save money on the first project on which it is used. Over time, it could save much more, as well as improve file conversion production and quality.
Q2ID connects the QuarkXPress and InDesign file formats to better meet the needs of specific workflows. It is easy to use and enables organizations to deliver the INDD file type that customers may require.
Markzware‘s Q2ID can convert QuarkXPress to InDesign, including such QXP document items as:
• blends and colors
• page positioning and linked text boxes
• text attributes and runarounds
• images, layers, and tables
- Q2ID for InDesign CC 2015 Mac & Win
- Q2ID for InDesign CC 2014 Mac & Win
- Q2ID for InDesign CC Mac & Win
- Q2ID for InDesign CS6 Mac & Win
- Q2ID for InDesign CS5.5 Mac & Win
- Q2ID for InDesign CS5 Mac & Win
Now, you can choose and switch which Q2ID plugin version from this bundle to use, throughout the subscription term. One affordable license gives you this freedom, plus all updates, free of charge, during the subscription term.
Did these InDesign plugins help you to open QuarkXPress in Adobe InDesign CS6? Please leave a comment below. Feel free to subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List and post with Markzware on
InDesign Plugins to Open QuarkXPress in Adobe InDesign CS6: Q2ID