Launch QXPMarkz from InDesign
Convert QuarkXPress documents from within InDesign using the QXPImport Script
QXPMarkz offers a QXPImport Script that allows integration with InDesign.
Installing the QXPImport.js Script adds Menu options in InDesign that allow for converting and opening QuarkXPress documents from within InDesign. This is a familiar way to use QXPMarkz for users coming from Q2ID.
- Install QXPMarkz into your Applications folder.
- Install the QXPImport Script from within QXPMarkz using the Script Installer (Tools -> Script Installer).
- Launch InDesign or relaunch if already running.
- Navigate to “Open QuarkXPress File…” under the “File” Menu. Or use the “Convert QuarkXPress Document…” option under the “Markzware” Menu.
- Choose a QXP file to convert and open in the Open File Dialog.
- Sit back as the QXPImport Script and QXPMarkz automate the process of converting and opening the document in InDesign.