One application for macOS to preview and convert .QXP files to many formats
$219 / year
Contact Markzware for Academic or Government pricing.
Take me to the Markzware Store page.
A Single Application To Preview And Convert
QuarkXPress Desktop Publishing Documents
Take control of your creations with QXPMarkz® for macOS, Markzware’s next generation QuarkXPress conversion utility. Quickly preview and open QuarkXPress files in many file formats, on macOS, and save money on costly software purchases, by using the flexible, multi-featured QXPMarkz application by Markzware. With QXPMarkz, you can convert QuarkXPress to InDesign, QuarkXPress to IDML, and more!
Stand-Alone File Conversion Application, Where Value Surpasses Cost
Designers have relied on Markzware’s InDesign plug-in, Q2ID, for decades. QXPMarkz offers the same functionality, as a stand-alone application, converting QuarkXPress to IDML to open in Adobe InDesign, Affinity Publisher, older QuarkXPress, Acrobat, Illustrator, or other DTP applications. Export your QuarkXPress document as TIFF, PNG, JPEG or GIF. Download the Free Demo from the QXPMarkz page, today! Try the Preview-only Freebie download, today!
• Saves time and money, while preserving intellectual property, with a single, reliable solution for QuarkXPress file conversion
• Provides an easy-to-use solution to access QuarkXPress files, which is a significant time-saver for repurposing content
• Eliminates the need to manually rebuild entire QXP documents from scratch
• Stand-alone application; no applications or plug-ins are required
• Preview QuarkXPress documents, without the QuarkXPress application
• View document details with the File Inspector, which is like a light preflight
• Open an IDML version of your Quark file in InDesign, or Affinity Publisher 1.8 or greater
• Export your QuarkXPress document as IDML, PDF, TIFF, PNG, JPEG or GIF
• Extract the text out of your Quark file as TXT (plain text), RTF (Rich Text Format) or HTML
• Open multiple files at one time
• Select an application to open your converted file, either manually or as a more permanent workflow feature
• macOS 10.13 or higher
• 4 GB of RAM
• Internet Connection