Can InDesign to QuarkXPress data conversion help your print, publishing, or graphic design workflow? Should you require InDesign to QuarkXPress conversion, Markzware has the document conversion software that you need!
Markzware offers first-rate file conversion tools for converting one format to another, with precision. Markzware’s ID2Q is a Quark XTension that can convert InDesign CC (INDD Creative Cloud) to QuarkXPress (QXP) 2015.
- will convert Adobe InDesign documents into QuarkXPress projects, with accuracy.
- brings over fonts and other elements used in the original INDD document to the QXP document.
- moves basic document objects from one DTP application (Adobe InDesign) to another (QuarkXPress).
Data conversion can help QuarkXPress 2015 users to access data from InDesign CC books, catalogs, directories, etc. Using ID2Q will enable you to import InDesign files, while preserving text, images and other document details.
How to Convert InDesign CC to QuarkXPress 2015, with Markzware ID2Q:
• Install ID2Q. Click the “Markzware” menu item in QuarkXPress, to see the ID2Q menu.
• Hover over “ID2Q” in the ID2Q menu and click “Convert InDesign® Document…“.
• Select the InDesign CC file (INDD document) you wish to convert and click “Open”.
• Click “OK” in the Conversion Options window.
• Edit and save the new QuarkXPress (QXP) 2015 document.
Markzware‘s ID2Q maintains a high level of precision, while converting data. This can be very useful for organizations that want to publish their InDesign articles, graphics, tables, and other content, via QuarkXPress publishing features.
With ID2Q, you can open an Adobe INDD Creative Cloud file within a QXP 2015 document. Learn how, as this video demonstrates:
InDesign CC to QuarkXPress 2015 XTension,
Markzware’s ID2Q can help you to transfer InDesign CC content to
QuarkXPress 2015, including images, fonts, colors, and more.
Whether your workflow uses InDesign CC or QuarkXPress 2015, Markzware products can make file conversion easier and more productive. ID2Q converts InDesign files into a new QuarkXPress document, with accuracy.
Some features in ID2Q are:
- simple installation and an easy-to-use interface
- conversion of files created in Adobe InDesign CS-CC 2015
- swift return on investment
With straight-forward operation that makes data conversion easy, QuarkXPress 2015 users can access their InDesign CC content, in just a short time. Using ID2Q, you can convert INDD files to a QXP document, allowing you to publish content as eBooks and other documents that can appear on tablets and other devices.
You can save images and more from InDesign in a new QuarkXPress document. Items that ID2Q can convert from InDesign include:
- linked text boxes
- page positioning
- text attributes
DTP workflows rely on accurate file conversion, so conversion software can be a valuable tool for successful publishing projects. ID2Q converts text, pictures, and more from InDesign to QuarkXPress, to assist your organization’s document production.
Did this QuarkXPress 2015 XTension help your DTP workflow to convert InDesign CC? Please comment below. Also, feel free to subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List, and share with Markzware on
InDesign CC to QuarkXPress 2015 XTension, Markzware ID2Q