Markzware is dedicated to helping print, publishing and graphic arts businesses to grow and prosper. Q2ID for InDesign CC 2018 is Markzware’s Adobe CC plugin for the 2018 version of InDesign CC and it can convert QuarkXPress files to InDesign CC 2018 files.
Q2ID could help you to open QuarkXPress files, so that you can make content changes or additions within InDesign CC 2018. Check out the following demonstration video.
Video: Affordable File Conversion from
QuarkXPress to Adobe InDesign CC 2018
Convert QuarkXPress to InDesign files for Adobe Creative Cloud INDD workflows with the Markzware Q2ID software bundle for data conversion from QuarkXPress to InDesign CC versions and more. Get text, images, colors, and more from .qxp documents into the InDesign CC 2018 format!
To convert QuarkXPress to InDesign, using Q2ID, click “Markzware” in the InDesign Menu Bar. Select “Convert QuarkXPress® Document…” from the Q2ID fly-out menu. Select the QuarkXPress file to convert. (You can do bulk conversion with Q2ID, by selecting multiple files for it to convert.) Click Open, and Save the new InDesign file.
File conversion control is a key factor for graphic design and desktop publishing (DTP) success. Q2ID allows InDesign document production workflows to accept QuarkXPress files without sacrificing quality.
First I thought, this cannot work for my texting business. I tried it and … WOW… amazing! Every text is converted with the correct font, parameter etc… Unbelievable! Every page looks still the same in converted InDesign as in original QuarkXPress! It saves me a lot of work when a client upgrades from QuarkXPress to InDesign, and the best: I calculated the converting separately and got the money that I have spended for the tool ten times back. Thank you guys! your textiest man alive from hamburg germany
– Marc, Q2ID user
Benefits of Using Markzware‘s Q2ID InDesign plugin include:
• enables easy and accurate QuarkXPress to InDesign data migration.
• lets you quickly reach your QXP content in a new INDD document, while supporting collaboration, despite differences in file formats.
• saves labor and time, as the QXP document does not have to be rebuilt from scratch.
Some of Q2ID’s Features:
1. The Convert QuarkXPress® Document… feature displays an Open File window asking you to locate the QuarkXPress file to convert. Note: Q2ID supports file conversion of QuarkXPress files (including many paragraph border and paragraph shading features found in newer versions of QuarkXPress) to InDesign CS5-CC 2018 Mac and Win.
2. The Help… feature displays a small window with a few helpful options:
• the version number of Q2ID you are running.
• link to the Q2ID online manual (takes you to the online Q2ID manual).
• link to the Markzware Tech Support Request Form (takes you to Markzware’s online technical support form).
3. The Conversion progress bar feature helps you to track the file conversion process.
[Some InDesign CC 2018 features mentioned on Adobe.com:]
The same time-saving shortcuts you know and use in Photoshop and Illustrator are now available in InDesign.
During new document set up you can now preview the orientation and proportions of your document.
More document presets
Get started quicker with the latest specs for the newest tablets and smartphones.
More document analytics
Now you can monitor each document you publish online. Learn what device readers use and see into average and total read times.
Export a document as separate PDF pages
No need to identify each page in a document and export them one at a time. Now you can export every page as a separate PDF, all at once.
Paragraph border improvements
Easily create and merge borders around multiple paragraphs.
There are several major trends in DTP, including integration with Adobe InDesign. The addition of Adobe InDesign plugins in a creative, prepress, or publishing workflow can make important improvements in document production processes.
File Conversion of Grouped Objects from
QuarkXPress to Adobe InDesign CC 2018, via Q2ID:
Q2ID Bundle Subscription (1 Year) supports file conversion from QuarkXPress to:
• InDesign CC 2018 Mac & Win
• InDesign CC 2017 Mac & Win
• InDesign CC 2015 Mac & Win
• InDesign CC 2014 Mac & Win
• InDesign CC Mac & Win
• InDesign CS6 Mac & Win
• InDesign CS5.5 Mac & Win
• InDesign CS5 Mac & Win
When it comes to a file conversion solution, customers want the top of the line. Creative professionals can help to meet customer demands for quality, by using Q2ID for QuarkXPress document conversion.
Markzware tries to give you as much access to your content as possible, by providing the means to convert your QXP layout documents. With Q2ID, creatives can convert single or multiple QuarkXPress files to Adobe InDesign. Try it, today!
How to Get Q2ID
Markzware‘s Q2ID Bundle Subscription provides access to multiple InDesign plugins, including:
• Q2ID for InDesign CC 2018 Mac & Win
• Q2ID for InDesign CC 2017 Mac & Win
• Q2ID for InDesign CC 2015 Mac & Win
• Q2ID for InDesign CC 2014 Mac & Win
• Q2ID for InDesign CC Mac & Win
• Q2ID for InDesign CS6 Mac & Win
• Q2ID for InDesign CS5.5 Mac & Win
• Q2ID for InDesign CS5 Mac & Win
A single license allows you to choose which of these plugins to use at any time, during the subscription term. All updates are included, for free, throughout the subscription term. To learn more about the Q2ID Bundle Subscription, please visit the Q2ID page.
More document conversion tools are available on the Markzware Products page. Please feel free to subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List and share with Markzware on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+.
Affordable File Conversion from QuarkXPress to Adobe InDesign CC 2018