PDFMarkz is a standalone application for Apple’s macOS 10.12 and higher that can open and preview PDF files and then convert them to different formats. PDFMarkz also has some handy desktop workflow features built in so you can open the converted PDF file in other applications you may use in your everyday workflow.
Following are some of the features PDFMarkz will add to your digital toolbox -
- An Inspector Panel which is like a light preflight overview of your PDF document
- Ability to open an IDML version of your PDF in InDesign, QuarkXPress (2017 or later) or Affinity Publisher 1.8 or greater
- The ability to export your PDF document as IDML. PDF, TIFF, PNG, JPEG, GIF or export the text from your file.
- Ability to open multiple files at one time
- Ability to select an application to open your converted file, either manually or as a more permanent workflow feature.
- Exported PDFs have editable text (as long as the original PDF contained editable text)