QXPMarkz is a standalone application for Apple’s macOS 10.12 and higher that can open and preview native QuarkXPress files (.qxp, .qxd files) and then convert them to different formats all without QuarkXPress being loaded on your computer. QXPMarkz also has some handy desktop workflow features built in so you can open the converted QuarkXPress file in other applications you may use in your everyday workflow.
Following are some of the features QXPMarkz will add to your digital toolbox -
- An Inspector Panel which is like a light preflight overview of your QuarkXPress document
- Ability to open an IDML version of your Quark file in InDesign, or Affinity Publisher 1.8 or greater
- The ability to export your QuarkXPress document as IDML. PDF, TIFF, PNG, JPEG or GIF
- Ability to open multiple files at one time
- Ability to select an application to open your converted file, either manually or as a more permanent workflow feature.
- Normal PDFs have editable text