One application for macOS to preview and convert .INDD, .PDF & .QXP files to many formats
$389 / year
Contact Markzware for Academic or Government pricing.
Take me to the Markzware Store page.
A Single Application To Preview And Convert InDesign,
PDF, And QuarkXPress Desktop Publishing Documents
OmniMarkz is a powerful, stand-alone macOS application that combines Markzware’s IDMarkz, PDFMarkz, and QXPMarkz. With OmniMarkz, users can convert Adobe InDesign, PDF, and QuarkXPress files to many other desktop publishing formats. This Markzware solution previews the .indd, .pdf, and .qxp / .qxd files, without the host application. Users can then open the file directly in Adobe InDesign, Acrobat, Illustrator, QuarkXPress, Affinity Publisher, and many formats.
Stand-Alone File Conversion Application, Where Value Surpasses Cost
OmniMarkz also allows the user to export as IDML (InDesign Markup Language), then to import the IDML file into supporting applications, for edits or design changes. Conversions include: PDF to InDesign, InDesign to Affinity Publisher, QuarkXPress to InDesign, Illustrator to InDesign, and more! The ‘Inspector’ feature provides detailed information about all pages, colors, fonts and images used in the document. Additionally, OmniMarkz will export to PDF, TIFF, PNG, JPEG, GIF and other image formats. Try the Preview-only Freebie download, today!
• Saves time and money, while preserving intellectual property with a single, reliable solution for desktop publishing file conversion
• Provides an easy-to-use solution to access InDesign, PDF, and QuarkXPress files, which is a significant time-saver for repurposing content
• Eliminates the need to manually rebuild entire Adobe InDesign, PDF, and QuarkXPress documents from scratch
• View document details with the File Inspector, which is like a light preflight
• Open multiple InDesign, QuarkXPress, Illustrator and PDF files at once
• Open an IDML version of your file in QuarkXPress (QXP 2017 and later), InDesign (CS4 and later), or Affinity Publisher (1.8 and later)
• Automatically export and open your file as IDML, PDF, TIFF, PNG, JPEG or GIF file formats in your chosen application
• Select an application to open your converted file, either manually or as a more permanent workflow feature
• Export PDFs with editable text (unless text in the original PDF was created using placed bitmap images)
• Extract the text out of your file and save it in Plain Text, RTF or HTML formats
• Add your own notes to images, fonts and colors
• macOS 10.13 or higher
• 4 GB of RAM
• Internet Connection