Markzware understands print, publishing, and graphic arts environments and develops quality solutions to serve your Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress, and other workflow needs. Markzware’s DTP File Recovery Service is an offering that can provide you with a solution to fix your corrupted InDesign files.
This article is about recovering Adobe InDesign files that were lost, deleted, or corrupted on a Mac device running High Sierra or another macOS system. Learn more about Markzware‘s solution to rescue damaged InDesign macOS files, by watching this video:
How to Use Markzware‘s DTP File Recovery Service
1. Pay the non-refundable File Analysis Fee. (See the DTP File Recovery Service page.)
2. After paying, you will receive a link to our “bad file” submission form.
3. Compress the bad file and submit it with the form (no fonts or images required).
You send additional payment when the service recovers 50% or more of the document.
Markzware can review and repair your .indd documents, during data recovery. The DTP File Recovery Service support Adobe InDesign files in early Creative Suite versions through recent Creative Cloud versions, including CC 2018 for macOS.
Please note, Markzware also offers [an] InDesign File Recovery Service for those on a PC or with more advanced problems.
– pijnacker01, InDesign user & reviewer
Why Use Markzware’s DTP File Recovery Service? Benefits enable you to:
• use a reliable resource for data recovery of your content, with no subscription required.
• receive status updates and notification of analysis completion.
• use an easy solution to file error messages and save time, by getting assistance with file recovery.
As many experts, including InDesign guru, David Blatner, have noted, Markzware is the leader in InDesign file format expertise. So, the DTP File Recovery Service is quite capable of recovering corrupt InDesign files for you.
There are multiple factors both internal and external to InDesign application that can lead to document corruption.
– Sanyam Talwar, Adobe
File Types that Markzware‘s DTP File Recovery Service can Recover
Markzware can recover Adobe InDesign file versions, including InDesign CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015, CC, CS6, CS5.5, CS5, and more. Markzware can also recover QuarkXPress file versions, such as QuarkXPress 2018, QuarkXPress 2017, 2016, 2015, 10, 9, 8, 7, etc.
Error Code 5 Message Says You Cannot Open the File?
Recover InDesign Files on macOS via the DTP File Recovery Service:
Here is a list of typical error messages that alert you to a bad InDesign file:
• a plug-in that supports the file format may be missing
• Adobe InDesign may not support the file format
• An unknown error has occurred
• Cannot open file because it was saved in a newer version of Adobe InDesign CC
• Cannot open the file
• Database error
• Error code 4
• Error code 5
• Error code 6
• The file is damaged and cannot be recovered
• and others
Markzware provides exceptional service in fixing InDesign documents that were affected by any of a number of possible reasons. Give the DTP File Recovery Service a try and see why it is such an outstanding service.
Use Markzware‘s DTP File Recovery Service
Markzware‘s DTP File Recovery Service can recover corrupted InDesign or QuarkXPress files. To learn more about this service, please visit the DTP File Recovery Service page. More InDesign, QuarkXPress, and page layout file solutions are available on the Markzware Products page.
You can also read about File Recovery success stories from other layout application users. If you have questions about Markzware‘s DTP File Recovery Service, please contact Markzware today, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List and socialize with Markzware on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+.
Recover InDesign Files Created on macOS: DTP File Recovery Service