Preflight for Color Values, Corporate Fonts, Package Multiple Feature,
Package Fonts, Mismatched Color Values – Features Added to FlightCheck
SANTA ANA, California – February 13, 2002 – Markzware® the leader in preflight solutions announces the update of FlightCheck v4.3 for the Macintosh. FlightCheck is a stand-alone, print quality control application for preflighting native digital documents, graphic files, colors, PostScript and PDF documents by checking for more than 150 potential printing problems.
FlightCheck will then package all associated job elements such as images, screen and printer fonts into a folder so all required elements are delivered to the print shop. Not all print quality control is created equal. “It is ideal to preflight native digital documents to detect errors prior to printing or processing to PostScript and PDF. Inspecting these flattened documents by postflighting is also useful and FlightCheck gives you both in a single solution” said Patrick Marchese, president of Markzware.
This latest release of FlightCheck v4.3 includes the following powerful new features:
- The Corporate Fonts feature is a list of fonts you establish so that you are alerted whenever a document is using a font, which is not on your “company approved” fonts list.
- The Package Fonts Multiple feature allows the user to Package or collect multiple documents and associated components to a directory or folder all at one time.
- The Mismatched Color Values now alerts the user when a color is mismatched, e.g. two colors with different names that have the same CMYK values.
- The Mismatched Spot/Process feature identifies a color defined as a spot color in an image and changed to a process color when used in a document.
- Photoshop Native (PSD) will alert the user when a Photoshop native file has been used e.g. any .psd document.
Please visit the FlightCheck page for more information on this powerful, award-winning preflight solution.
Markzware is the leading developer of quality assurance, data conversion, and workflow solutions for the international graphic arts, printing, publishing and digital multimedia industries. Markzware is a privately held company based in Santa Ana, California. Markzware B.V., located in Rijswijk, The Netherlands, is the company’s headquarters for activities in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. http://www.markzware.com
NOTE: FlightCheck now supports a lot more, but still supports color values and Package Fonts!