Creative professionals need a first-rate preflighting tool for print quality and can appreciate how thorough FlightCheck’s preflighting is. FlightCheck can check several document details in all of the common desktop publishing (DTP) file types that creative professionals use.
Markzware has experience in developing software solutions for several users, including graphic artists, printers and creative professionals. FlightCheck is the patented preflight solution with extensive file checking and packaging capabilities. Preflighting with FlightCheck can help you to produce error-free print documents, to help represent your brand well.
Check desktop publishing documents by preflighting with FlightCheck prepress software, to avoid print disasters. Check out how, in this demonstration video:
How Creative Professionals Can Preflight to
Prevent Document Problems
Markzware FlightCheck can check Adobe Creative Cloud and other files for printing quality.
How to Preflight for Printing Quality (basic overview):
- Install and activate FlightCheck preflight software.
- Click on your preferred checkboxes in FlightCheck’s Preferences and Ground Controls.
- Set Ground Control items to Off, Warning, or Error, depending on the needs of your print workflow.
- Drag and drop your file onto the FlightCheck icon to begin the preflighting process.
- FlightCheck will alert you to the potential printing problems that you specified.
The creative professional who designs a document is often the one who must also preflight it. FlightCheck can help creative professionals to reduce the number of press runs required to print a quality document.
• can inspect both PDF and non-PDF documents, for printing quality.
• ensures print quality control, to avoid wasting time, materials and effort.
• assists you in your preflight tasks, with a list of essential print checkpoints.
• helps to save printing costs, including material and labor costs, by finding print errors.
• can put your client at ease from knowing that their print job will be checked before printing.
• streamlines the print workflow, by identifying file problems, such as missing fonts and images.
• provides a preflight report to inform you of issues with transparency, bleed, spot colors, and more.
The importance of preflighting is paramount in today’s creative workflows for print. It is an essential step in checking files, including customer files, for items that could stop production.
Markzware‘s FlightCheck helps you to check print files for top-quality documents, including:
• and much more.
FlightCheck provides thorough preflighting, so creative professionals can be sure that their document receives a full preflight check. This helps to save materials and avoid additional print runs.
Preflighting can help you to make sure that your communications make a good impression. FlightCheck provides a full document check, which can help you to ensure that your files are error free.
FlightCheck enables users to preflight several DTP image and file types, including:
- Adobe Acrobat
- Adobe FrameMaker
- Adobe FreeHand
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe PageMaker
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Postscript Files
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Word
FlightCheck supports many languages, including English, German, Dutch, French, and Spanish. Preflighting with FlightCheck is much less stressful than doing a tedious visual check.
For more information on Markzware‘s pre press software to check digital files for print quality control, see the FlightCheck page. For more desktop publishing (DTP) and printing solutions, see the Markzware Products page.
How did this preflight solution help creative professionals in your workflow to prevent document problems? If you have any questions about FlightCheck or preflighting, please comment below or call us at 1-800-300-3532. Also, feel free to subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List, and interact with Markzware on
How Creative Professionals Can Preflight to Prevent Document Problems