This video shows you how to use an XTension to transfer InDesign files to QuarkXPress:
How to Import InDesign into QuarkXPress with XTension, ID2Q
Markzware ID2Q can import InDesign fonts, colors, images, and more into QuarkXPress
Access INDD content within a new QXP document, using ID2Q. This data conversion software can import InDesign into QuarkXPress, allowing users to increase graphic arts productivity.
How to Import InDesign into QuarkXPress with Markzware ID2Q:
- Click “Markzware” in the QuarkXPress Menu Bar and select “Convert InDesign Document…” from the Markzware ID2Q fly-out menu.
- Select the InDesign file to convert and click Open. (You will see a conversion progress bar. The InDesign file will appear rebuilt in QuarkXPress.)
- Save, close and reopen the new QuarkXPress file.
- Remap any missing fonts or images via QuarkXPress.
- Re-save the new QuarkXPress (QXP) document.
Have you used this QuarkXPress XTension to convert Adobe InDesign files to QuarkXPress? Please comment below and subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List. Also, be sure to check out Markzware on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+.
How to Import Adobe InDesign into QuarkXPress with XTension, ID2Q