Are you a CS5.5 user who wants to open InDesign CS6 files? MarkzTools for InDesign is conversion software from Markzware that can convert InDesign CS6 to Adobe InDesign CS5.5. Now, you can open Adobe InDesign CS6 in a new CS5.5 document!
With the MarkzTools for InDesign plugin, users convert InDesign CS6 files into Adobe InDesign CS5.5 files. You can use this data conversion software to get content from one INDD file format into another INDD version. Watch this video, to see how MarkzTools can convert InDesign CS6 to InDesign CS5.5:
Data Conversion Software to
Convert InDesign CS6 to Adobe InDesign CS5.5
MarkzTools for InDesign opens a later InDesign file version in an earlier InDesign version.
Why go to the trouble of rebuilding InDesign CS6 files, from scratch, in CS5.5? Just convert InDesign CS6 to Adobe InDesign CS5, using MarkzTools for InDesign for data conversion!
MarkzTools can also tell InDesign CS5.5 users the version in which an InDesign CC file was created. Waste no more time on trying to figure out which version of InDesign CC a document is!
The Annual Subscription provides:
- 1 year’s use of MarkzTools for CS6, CS5.5 and CS5 Mac on a single computer
- all updates and upgrades during the subscription term, starting on date of purchase
- the opportunity to renew your subscription at the end of the term
Did this data conversion software help you to convert InDesign CS6 to Adobe InDesign CS5.5? Please share your experience in the comment section below. Feel free to subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List, and to:
- tweet with Markzware on Twitter,
- post with Markzware on Facebook,
- discuss with the Markzware User Group on LinkedIn, and
- add Markzware to your circle on Google+.
Data Conversion Software to Convert InDesign CS6 to Adobe InDesign CS5.5