This article explains how to convert InDesign CC files to InDesign CS6, CS5.5 or CS5. The following steps and video can help to walk users through the process, using Markzware’s MarkzTools for InDesign:
The MarkzTools for InDesign plugin can open Adobe InDesign CC or CC 2014 in CS5-CS6. This conversion software by Markzware can convert InDesign CC (Creative Cloud) files to InDesign CS5-CS6. Here are the steps for data conversion:
How to Use MarkzTools for InDesign
• Go to the MarkzTools menu.
• Select “Convert InDesign Document“.
• Select the InDesign document that you want to convert.
– or –
Use Command-O within Adobe InDesign, after loading MarkzTools:
• You will see an Adobe dialog stating you need a higher version of InDesign to open the file.
• Then, you will see a MarkzTools window asking if you want to convert the file.
• Click OK and MarkzTools will convert the InDesign file.
This video shows you how to convert InDesign CC files to InDesign CS5 or CS6:
How to Convert InDesign CC Files
to InDesign CS6, CS5.5 or CS5
The Annual Subscription gives the user 1 year of the use of MarkzTools for CS6, CS5.5 and CS5 Mac on a single computer, including all updates and upgrades during that year. The year starts on the date of purchase. After the year is over, users can renew their subscription to continue using MarkzTools.
For more information on Markzware‘s InDesign plugin to open InDesign CC in lower versions, please see the MarkzTools page. For more data conversion solutions and conversion tools, please see the Markzware Products page.
How to Convert InDesign CC Files to InDesign CS6, CS5.5 or CS5