Here is a solution for InDesign file recovery. Recover InDesign after receiving that InDesign error message:
- Go to your home folder (the account you logged into as “User” on your Mac)
- Go to the “Library” folder
- Go to the “Preferences” folder
- Go to the “Adobe InDesign” folder.
- Delete the preference file named, “InDesign Defaults“.
- Re-start InDesign and it should start up for you again!
Markzware can recover InDesign with our no-cure-no-pay InDesign file recovery service, since bad InDesign files are often the main factor in these errors and problems! If you cannot open InDesign, due to a bad file, try the Markzware InDesign file recovery service.