If you have a bunch of PDF documents on your macOS system, you can batch convert them to an InDesign version (InDesign CS6 through InDesign CC 2018). Conversion tools can make this task quick and easy.
Markzware provides fast, affordable solutions that make it easy for print, publishing, and graphic arts file users to prove return on investment. Markzware’s PDF2DTP bundle of Adobe InDesign plugins can convert PDF to InDesign CS6 through InDesign CC 2018, en masse.
To Batch Convert Multiple PDF Files to InDesign (a CS6-CC 2018 version), using PDF2DTP,
• Click the Markzware menu item within InDesign.
• Click PDF2DTP.
• Select “Convert PDF…”.
• Hold down the Command key and select multiple PDFs, then click Open.
• You can also set conversion options, or view the help/about window.
Converting a PDF with details, such as text, colors, and images, to an Adobe InDesign document is infamously difficult. Markzware offers PDF to INDD converters for macOS that enable modification of the PDF data.
thank you for this fantastic tool. I’m working as translator and it’s often very difficult to make PDF-files editable for my CAT-software. I bought PDF2DTP only yesterday evening, but I can say already after 5 hours of working: it’s a must have. Thank you!
– Attila Mészáros, translator
PDF2DTP’s benefits help you with file recovery, content extraction and PDF editing:
• efficiently converts PDF to InDesign files.
• saves time and labor, since the PDF does not have to be reconstructed.
• recovers a PDF file without the original application used to create the PDF.
• helps you to safeguard your intellectual property.
PDF2DTP for InDesign Has Many Features
• ability to batch convert multiple PDFs.
• option to create proper twist-down folder sub-sections, for Bookmarks.
• The Convert PDF menu item allows you to select and convert all pages in a PDF file to InDesign CS6 through CC 2018.
• The glyph editor tool allows users to manually select which glyph (a character as displayed in the document) to use for a missing glyph.
• The Convert Page Range menu item allows you to select a PDF file and range of pages to convert. The settings used will be current values set under the Preferences area.
• The Converting PDF progress bar that appears during conversion allows you to track the PDF to InDesign file conversion process. This window displays the number of the page now converting (within the range of pages), the total number of pages in the range, and the time usage.
PDF2DTP’s interface is straightforward, making PDF to InDesign file conversion simple for users who want to edit PDF content. Information on the PDF2DTP bundle is available on the Markzware PDF2DTP page.
Bulk Convert Multiple PDF Files to
Adobe InDesign CS6-CC 2018 via PDF2DTP:
PDF2DTP Converts PDFs to These InDesign Versions:
• CS6 Mac
• CC Mac
• CC 2014 Mac
• CC 2015 Mac
• CC 2017 Mac
• CC 2018 Mac
Markzware‘s PDF2DTP supports batch conversion, saving time for users who need to convert multiple PDF documents. File conversion with PDF2DTP preserves the original PDF layout, graphics, images, tables, and more.
PDF2DTP for InDesign can convert PDF file to InDesign file, including details, such as:
• page positioning
• text attributes
Markzware, developer and provider of PDF solutions for print, publishing, and graphic arts, offers PDF to InDesign conversion software. PDF2DTP assists users with data conversion of PDF files and moves details and layout structure to INDD files.
The PDF2DTP for InDesign Bundle Subscription for macOS includes InDesign plugins that support:
• InDesign CC 2018
• InDesign CC 2017
• InDesign CC 2015
• InDesign CC 2014
• InDesign CC
• InDesign CS6
For more information on this PDF to InDesign plugin, please see the PDF2DTP page. More document conversion tools are available, via the Markzware Products page. Please feel free to subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List and share with Markzware on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+.
Bulk Convert Multiple PDF Files to Adobe InDesign CS6-CC 2018: PDF2DTP