How to convert PDF file to iPad, using Markzware PDF2DTP for QuarkXPress XTension, data conversion software that allows graphic software users to edit PDF in QuarkXPress 9 for digital publishing:
Markzware develops PDF2DTP for QuarkXPress, the QuarkXPress XTension that can convert PDF to QuarkXPress files. This data conversion software helps graphic design users to convert PDF documents to QuarkXPress 9 documents, so users can edit PDF in QXP and take advantage of QuarkXPress 9’s capabilities for digital publishing to iPad, tablets, etc.
The PDF2DTP for QuarkXPress XTension can convert PDF files to QuarkXPress 9, including PDF legacy files. These QuarkXPress files can be published to the iPad via App Studio.
How to Convert PDF File to iPad:
- Get QuarkXPress 9.
- Download and install the free Issue Previewer on iPad.
(Do a browser or iTunes search for Quark App Studio Issue Previewer.)
- Apply for an Apple Developer ID.
- Fill out iTunes Connect information.
- Install XCode.
- Configure your Apple Developer Account under iOS Provisioning Portal.
- Download and install Provisioning Profiles per App Studio documentation.
- Set up your app in iTunes Connect.
- Create your App Studio Publishing Portal account.
- Set up your app and Issues in the App Studio Publishing Portal and download your app certificate.
- Create your app on a Mac, choose a template and customize attributes via your
QuarkXPress application folder > “App Studio” folder > App Studio Factory.
- Save your layout as a PDF.
- Convert PDF file to QuarkXPress 9 with Markzware PDF2DTP for QuarkXPress 9:
How to Convert PDF to QuarkXPress 9 and Edit PDF for Digital Publishing
Markzware’s QuarkXPress XTension, PDF2DTP for QuarkXPress 9,
can convert PDF content to QuarkXPress 9, with fonts, images, colors, and more
- Export your app on a Mac and test your app in the iOS Simulator or on an iPad.
- Purchase App and Issue Licenses.
- Identify your hosting server (free, rented or your own) and upload your AVE (.zave) file to this location.
- Configure your issue in the App Studio Publishing Portal by specifying the URL of your AVE (.zave) file.
- Test your app and issue to confirm everything is working.
- Export the app from App Studio Factory and submit it via iTunes Connect for approval.
How do you convert PDF to QuarkXPress for iPad applications? Use QuarkXPress 9, App Studio, and the PDF2DTP Quark XTension, available on the PDF2DTP page. More data conversion software for creative professionals is available on the Markzware Products page.
Convert PDF file to QuarkXPress 9 for digital publishing with Markzware PDF2DTP data conversion software, the QuarkXPress XTension that enables users to edit PDF in QXP!