Markzware offers Q2ID, an InDesign plugin to import QuarkXPress into InDesign CC. This can be a big help to printers, publishers, creative professionals and such. This time-saving conversion software can help increase productivity and return on investment.
Markzware’s Adobe CC plugin is an affordable method for you to move content from Quark to InDesign. With a mouse click, smooth file conversion allows access to QXP content within a new INDD document. See how to convert QuarkXPress to Adobe InDesign CC, by watching this video:
Convert QuarkXPress to Adobe InDesign CC via
InDesign Plugin, Q2ID
Q2ID transfers QuarkXPress files to InDesign CC (Creative Cloud) documents.
How to Convert QuarkXPress to Adobe InDesign CC via InDesign Plugin, Q2ID:
- Click “Markzware” in the InDesign Menu Bar and select “Convert QuarkXPress® Document…” from the Q2ID fly-out menu.
- Select the QuarkXPress file to convert and click Open. (The QuarkXPress file will appear rebuilt in InDesign.)
- Save, close and reopen the new InDesign file.
- Remap any missing fonts or images via the InDesign dialog.
- Re-save the new InDesign document.
The Q2ID Bundle Subscription includes plugins for InDesign CC and CC 2014 (Creative Cloud). It also includes plugins for CS6, CS5.5, and CS5 (Adobe Creative Suite). The subscription grants access to these plugins (Mac and Win), plus free updates throughout the subscription term.
How did this InDesign plugin work for your DTP workflow to convert QuarkXPress to Adobe InDesign files? Please comment below. Add yourself to the Markzware Mailing List, and mention Markzware on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+.
Convert QuarkXPress to Adobe InDesign CC via InDesign Plugin, Q2ID