Print Event 2023:
International Print Day,
Print Across America,
Print Professionals, Join Markzware In Celebrating
This Special Annual Print Industry Event, Online & Offline.
Read on to learn about event details, including what, when, why, who, where, and how:
This year, Print Across America coincides with the International Print Day Conference.
The Print Across America event celebrates the world of print, by providing education, creative inspiration, and knowledge sharing on social media. The event includes a virtual tour of The Museum of Printing, hosted by Frank Romano, plus Open Houses at print businesses. Open House guests can learn about amazing printed products, printing technologies, and the producers of those products and technologies.
America’s Print Show will broadcast LIVE from the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, Ohio, providing 10 hours of Printspiration & more from Print Across America open house events at print, packaging, in-plants, and sign shops in America and Canada.
The International Print Day free online conference provides printspiration and education through:
• keynote presentations
• panel discussions
• virtual print tours
• sneak peeks
• special guests
• and more
Why participate in any of these print industry happenings? Attendees can learn more about print businesses, workflows, tools, technology, and other details about the print industry. Learn about sustainable printing, interactive publishing, improving customer experience, unlocking your printing potential, fostering the future of print, master class marketing, print design, and other print topics.
Sponsors can gain great global exposure, while supporting this major International Print Day event. Print Across America Open House Event Hosts can get exposure, as well, by being included in the Printspiration For The Planet broadcast during the America’s Print Show, presented Live from the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.
Who – Hosts
International Print Day is hosted by:
International Print Day founder, Deborah Corn, is the Intergalactic Ambassador to The Printerverse at Print Media Centr and will host the event’s virtual conference, October 25, 2023, 10 am to 8 pm (Eastern Time).
Who – Sponsors & Partners
Who – Participants
• Florida Graphics Alliance (FGA)
• Graphic Media Alliance (GMA)
• Graphics Communications Education Association (GCEA)
• In-Plant Printing and Mailing Association (IPMA)
• International Sign Association (ISA)
• National Print and Sign Owners Association (NPSOA)
• Print and Graphic Communications Association (PGCA)
• Printing Graphics Association of MidAtlantic (PGAMA)
• Printing Industries of MidWest (PiM)
• Printing Industries of New England (PINE)
• Printing Industry of the Carolinas (PICA)
• Online at https://internationalprintday.org/
• Offline (& online) at open house events hosted by participating print businesses across America and Canada.
How can Print industry members participate?
• Register for the Free Online Virtual Conference for Print Lovers, at
For more details, see:
• Register as a Sponsor or Open House Host at
• Share your print knowledge on social media, throughout the day on October 25, 2023, using the hashtags #IPD23 and #PrintConnects to show your support for the print industry. Learn more at
• Print Across America participants can host hour-long or day-long events, including design classes, career fairs, presentations on new print developments, and similar print-centered events.
Markzware, Inc., is proud to be an Industry Partner for this unified print celebration. Feel free to follow Markzware on LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, and other social media sites, and remember to use the hashtag #IPD23 when you post about print on October 25, 2023. Thank you, in advance, for showing your support for the print industry during this special event!
Print Event 2023: International Print Day, Print Across America, October 25th