FlightCheck 2022 Preflight Reports
In this tutorial, we will show you how to make a preflight report and even how to set up customisable FlightCheck reports. You can also include the preflight report in the collected job via the Package feature, in which we have a how-to video here.
You access the Reports feature via the “Report” icon in the upper right corner of the interface when you have a page layout opened in FlightCheck.
- Open or Preflight page layout in FlightCheck and check against Ground Controls.
- Click the Report icon in the upper right part of the screen.
- Choose the formats(s) you want the Preflight Report in
- Choose how you want access to the Report. (Show in Finder and/or “Open in” a specific application)
- Optional – “Customize” (Lower left button in Report dialogue) to add your contact information and even your logo and other advanced options.
- Click “Report…” in the lower right once you’re ready to publish your FlightCheck Preflight Report.