How prepress can prevent printing problems by finding file problems, using Markzware’s preflight solution, FlightCheck:
Your print documents are valuable tools of communication with potential customers. Poor print quality control can result in problems at press time, which can affect that communication. This article can be helpful to those responsible for overseeing outgoing PDF or non-PDF prepress documents. It explains how pre press software to check print quality can assist professionals with preflighting.
Why Preflight in Prepress?
A document representing your organization should be free of errors. Overlooked file problems might cause issues that damage the reputation of an organization and its associates. To prevent this negative outcome, it is important to preflight the details of the document, before printing.
Preflighting can help printers, publishers and creative professionals to improve their print documents. It can also help to increase production, since it can replace a time-consuming visual check.
Markzware has decades of experience in the development of preflight software and other printing solutions. Markzware’s FlightCheck is prepress software designed to inspect a large number of document details in an effective and efficient manner.
FlightCheck can check files during prepress, to prevent printing problems. Check out how to use it for finding file problems, as this video demonstrates:
How Prepress Can Prevent Printing Problems by
Finding File Problems
FlightCheck can preflight Adobe Creative Cloud and many file types, to ensure print quality.
You can customize your document scan and drop a file on the FlightCheck icon. FlightCheck will immediately begin to preflight the document. Here are the steps to follow, for preflighting:
How Prepress Can Prevent Printing Problems by
Finding File Problems with FlightCheck:
- Install and activate FlightCheck preflight software.
- Click on your preferred checkboxes in FlightCheck’s Preferences and Ground Controls.
- Set Ground Control items to Off, Warning, or Error, per your print workflow needs.
- Drag and drop your file onto the FlightCheck icon, to begin preflighting.
- FlightCheck will alert you to the potential printing problems that you specified.
A prepress team member who uses FlightCheck can ensure print quality control for their workflow’s print pieces. FlightCheck provides thorough preflighting to enable a successful print job. This saves time, effort and materials.
How FlightCheck Benefits
Markzware’s stand-alone preflight application can help you to:
• prevent excess press runs.
• save time on checking document details.
• do a thorough check of your prepress files.
• make sure documents you send are error free.
• find file problems before they cause costly print problems.
With FlightCheck, there is no need for printers to do a manual preflight check. This valuable print tool looks at print checkpoints for you.
Finding File Problems in Prepress to
Prevent Printing Problems, by Using FlightCheck:
FlightCheck detects and reports file problems before they become printing problems. It will also package fonts and other files into one folder for sharing.
Document Professionals Who Can Benefit from Preflighting
FlightCheck is indispensable for preflighting PDF and non-PDF documents. It can benefit:
• graphic designers
• graphic artists
• prepress operators
• art directors
• and more.
FlightCheck is the patented preflight software to check digital files in prepress for print quality. It can help businesses interested in boosting their professional image via print. Customers appreciate FlightCheck’s ease of use and thorough checking of print files.
Preflighting can improve your business cards, catalogs, flyers, marketing pieces, and more. FlightCheck helps you to check digital files, to produce high-quality print documents.
Have you ever:
• forgotten to include a font file in the print job folder?
• sent out a load of marketing materials with a print mistake?
• had to do another press run, due to a mistake in the prepress document?
• accidentally missed document problems that turned into printing problems?
• printed a document with the wrong font, color, bleed, image resolution, or the like?
How to Buy the Patented Preflight Solution
You can buy this preflight solution, via the FlightCheck page. See more desktop publishing software and printing solutions for DTP, on the Markzware Products page.
Did this preflight solution help you to prevent printing problems by finding file problems in prepress? Please comment below. You can subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List, and interact with Markzware on
How Prepress Can Prevent Printing Problems by Finding File Problems